Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sudoku puzzled teenager!


You know how sometimes you assume one is a thief, liar, betrayer. A friend who you love dearly. Stops you from solving yourself.
Well there you have it. Life of a sudoku teenager. A problem that cannot be solved. Even if you try solving it at a high standard math class.
Teenager lives are confusing, you never know what you want, always up to no good, driving your parents insane. Its the most difficult stage in life.
Im a problem that cant be solved. A puzzle, with no answers to my conscience. Screw all my friends who pretend. Fake and plastic, pretending to be someone they are not!
Hence the reason im leaving. Im sick and tired of all peoples bull**** ! One accuses of something you didnt do, but how can you tell the truth, something so sacred, it hurts to face the legitimacy. Im confused with my life, so many things going through my head. I dont know what i want with my life anymore, i dont know what i want with myself. Im utterly confused! Unsolvable, a mystery that will never be foresaken. To be continued....

2 comments:

Lori ann said...

hi sweetie, nice to meet you! i love your family photo and the lovely things you had to say about them. 16 can be confusing. you are smart and beautiful, like Dr. Seuss says, Oh the places you'll go!
thanks for coming to visit me in California,
x lori

Indigo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.